You are never alone with a good book.
You are never alone with a good book.
Supernatural Marketing seasons 1-10
It’s cool. The fans
bookmark (by Aynur)
Human feelings as a drug
I would abuse these on a different level
i would sneak some empathy into everyone’s food and drink
I COULD STOP RELIGIOUS WARS
Guys, new new new new new New York.
we literally have a whole entire DW episode that shows us why this isn’t a good idea…
They weren’t infecting them with emotions. It was literally mixtures of different diseases from the beginning of time. It’s two completely different scenarios.
I think… you might be a dog.
"I had no idea what that joke meant. My grandmother slapped me." [x]
Canon PowerShot ELPH 100 HS
I just want to start out by saying thank you to everyone for all the support you’ve given me. I’ve made so many great friends in the year and half I’ve been blogging and I wouldn’t be where I am today if it weren’t for you. Okay, enough of the sappy stuff! To thank you guys I’ve decided to host a giveaway!
Here are the guidelines:
- Since this giveaway is to thank my followers, you must be following me
- There will be two (2) winners. The first place winner can chose any book(s) valued at $20 USD or less. The second place winner can choose any book(s) valued at $15 USD or less.
- You must enter using the Rafflecopter widget. Any other entries will not be counted.
- The giveaway is a worldwide as long The Book Depository ships to your country
- The giveaway ends on September 20, 2014 at 11:59 EST. I will then chose the winner using Rafflecopter (which uses a random number generator)
- I will be contacting the winners via email (provided to me via Rafflecopter). I promise I will only contact you for the giveaway and will never send you any spam.
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond before I pick another winner
- I will be checking to make sure that the winner has valid entries and if found to have invalid entries, the winner will be disqualified and another winner will be chosen
- The winners must be comfortable with giving me their address (again, I promise not to spam you!)
- If you have any questions feel free to ask me!
Here’s the link to the Rafflecopter giveaway! Enter away!
Just two days left to enter!
do you think this is a fucking game
Can I just say that I think this is the way Mulan should appear int the parks. In the beginning of the movie they make it very clear that the dress she wears to meet the matchmaker is not comfortable nor does it represent her personality. She spends the whole of the film proving that she is not a prize to be won or just a pawn to be married off at earliest convenience. She proves her worth in this outfit. She saves China in this outfit. She falls in love in this outfit. She risks her life, makes her strongest friendships, and changes the entire country IN THIS OUTFIT. Then they have her walk around the park in the same outfit she wore in the first scene of the movie and I think it is really negative toward her character. That is not who she is.
I’ve seen this post pop up on my dash time and time again, and it’s never quite sat right with me. I agree 120% with the idea that the pink “matchmaker dress” is a poor way to represent Mulan in the theme parks, but… so is her soldier armor. It’s just as much not who she is as the pink dress. It represents her pretending to be Ping, and her deceiving everyone around her. It is her pretending to be a man, to be someone else entirely. Honestly, if you want to talk about the outfit that best represents her, I’d suggest this one:
The outfit she wore when she defeated Shan Yu. That is who Mulan is; a warrior, but still a woman. It displays all of the strength that she truly has, yet still manages to be true to who she truly is. This it the outfit that she changed the entire country in; would anything have changed if she was still pretending to be a man? I doubt it. This proves that a woman can be strong, but still be feminine. Given that many people tend to equate being feminine with weakness, I think portraying that the two are not mutually exclusive is a damn powerful message to be portraying to kids in theme parks.
Just my two cents.
Yes, thank you.
Either way, can we just appreciate how raw this cosplay is?
(Source: Flickr / klingon65)